Hello. Welcome to the article “Top 5 Luxury Designer Bags“. Girls, ladies especially for you we’ve created this post. Lovers of luxury lifestyle and also lovers of our online magazine, enjoy in our content.
According to many of the information I have collected I can single out the following bags as the Top 5 Best Luxury Designer Bags.– Nina, Classy Fashion:
Top 5 Luxury Designer Bags :
1. Chanel Classic Flap – The Chanel Flap Bag is one of the most iconic in the history of fashion. Identifiable for its flap top, the bag comes in a number of colors and styles making it an ideal accessory for a number of outfits and occasions. The bag celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2015 and has only gained in popularity since its debut in 1955.
2. The Gucci Dionysus bag is a combination of ‘Old’ Gucci and ‘New’ Gucci and comes in many different styles and prints. For example, most of the bags have the authentic “GG” Supreme monogram canvas pattern and are combined with some suede details. The most recent collections are even more delicate, because they have included embroideries of birds, bees, flowers and many other iconic Gucci symbols. According to Greek mythology, Dionysus was the god of agriculture, fertility, wine, life, pleasure and dance.
Support us – Instagram Account @1luxurylifestylemagazine.
3. Louis Vuitton Never full bag – This bag is a staple piece for every designer bag lover. It is perfect for moms with kids who have to carry kids’ stuff and all of you who are busy and always carrying a lot of things for you. Also, don’t forget to find fashion ideas on PINTEREST !
4. Prada Galleria Saffiano– A true badge of honor for Prada, Saffiano veal leather is hot pressed, which yields its unique striations. A water-repellant, scratch-resistant material, it was used to make trunks for the royal family. Light and resistant leather , allows Galleria bags to maintain their curves. It is made for business woman. Well structured, high-quality piece, speaking for itself.
5. Hermes Birkin – When it comes to handbag hierarchy, the Hermès Birkin – the ultimate status symbol in the arm-candy stakes, with a starting price around $8,500, rising every year – continues to rule the roost, as the prized possession of the deep-pocketed few. A roomy, elegant-yet-sporty bag with handles designed to be carried in the hand or on the wrist, with four studs on the base, Birkin represented a new modern, classical stance.
Give us feedback. Leave the comment if you liked this article. Follow us on :
If you want to know more about luxury designer bags watch the VIDEO!